Accommodation / Romania / Constanța county / Mamaia /

Malibu Hotel Mamaia

Hotel Malibu is located at the southern entrance of Mamaia resort, bordered by the fine sandy beach and the waters of Tăbăcărie Lake.

Malibu Hotel
Mamaia, 316 Bd. Mamaia Street

44.21781, 28.63844




020

Recommended for special enquiries and booking for groups.




020




* Required fields

Unavailable days

June 2019MoTuWeThFrSaSu123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627282930
July 2019MoTuWeThFrSaSu12345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031
August 2019MoTuWeThFrSaSu12345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031
September 2019MoTuWeThFrSaSu123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627282930
October 2019MoTuWeThFrSaSu12345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031
November 2019MoTuWeThFrSaSu123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627282930
December 2019MoTuWeThFrSaSu12345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031
January 2020MoTuWeThFrSaSu12345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031
February 2020MoTuWeThFrSaSu1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526272829
March 2020MoTuWeThFrSaSu12345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031
April 2020MoTuWeThFrSaSu123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627282930
May 2020MoTuWeThFrSaSu12345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031

more months

June 2020MoTuWeThFrSaSu123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627282930
July 2020MoTuWeThFrSaSu12345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031
August 2020MoTuWeThFrSaSu12345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031
September 2020MoTuWeThFrSaSu123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627282930
October 2020MoTuWeThFrSaSu12345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031
November 2020MoTuWeThFrSaSu123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627282930
December 2020MoTuWeThFrSaSu12345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031
January 2021MoTuWeThFrSaSu12345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031
February 2021MoTuWeThFrSaSu12345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728
March 2021MoTuWeThFrSaSu12345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293031
April 2021MoTuWeThFrSaSu123456789101112131415161718192021222324252627282930

Policies

Typehotel
Sleeps304 (152 rooms, 152 bathrooms)
Operating period26 April – 31 December
Check-inafter 18
Check-outbefore 12
Accesible for disabled guestsyes
Pets allowedno
Smokingnot allowed
Spoken languagesRomanian, English
Booking

•! Guarantee of the reservation is made subject to the payment of an advance of at least 30% within 14 calendar days from the date of check in of the proforma invoice and the remaining 70% payment at the latest 14 calendar days before the check-in date - by transfer banking.

Payment30% deposit, payable to the owner in 10 working days by bank transfer after the confirmation of booking!
The remaining amount should be paid to the accommodation on site.
Accepted payment methodsCash
Card
Bank transfer
Travelminit Voucher ?

Tichet de vacanță for bookings on Travelminit! ?

Sodexo Voucher de vacanță
Up Chèque Vacances
Edenred Ticket Vacanța

Sodexo Voucher de vacanțăUp Chèque VacancesEdenred Ticket Vacanța
Cancellation

Cancellation of a full or partial reservation is made by applying a penalty representing the paid amount.

Cancellations of the reservation is made by a written notification to the Malibu Hotel.

In the case of no-show, the penalty will be 100% of the total requested and paid services.

After the payment, regardless of the time of cancellation, the penalty will be 100%.

Any change of period or name is penalized by 10% of the value of the entire stay.

Facilities and services

Common areas
  • Playroom · free
Exterior
  • Playground
Parking
  • Parking
Services
  • Meal
  • Cot ? · free
  • Internet / WiFi · free

Description

The prices between 1st January- 25th April and 15th September - 31st December contain breakfast.

The prices between 31st May - 12th July and 1st September - 14th September contain half board.

The prices between 13th July - 18th July contain full board.

Book this accommodation!

  • With best price guarantee
    Best possible price confirmed by the owner of Malibu Hotel Mamaia. We save you money and time. Book here!
  • Without booking fee
    Booking your accommodation with us is free of charge, there are no hidden fees. You only pay the accommodation rate directly to the owner.
  • Directly through the owner
    Your booking request is being answered direclty by the owner of the Malibu Hotel Mamaia!